Diari d'un professor a NY: serà un recull de les meves observacions, pensaments i emocions de una aventura que m'ha portat a New York a fer de professor. Diari d'un professor a NY: será una colección de mis observaciones, pensamientos y emociones de una aventura que me ha llevado a New York a trabajar como profesor. Diari d'un professor a NY: will be a collection of observations, thaugts and emotions of an adventure that brought me to New York to work as a teacher.

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Such a party...

Such a party we had. Last night we celebrated Montse's birthday. All spanish teachers came but 3, some with their partners even a couple brought his son.

We began by 8 which is quite good because you can party, talk, eat, drink for 4, 5 hours and it's quite early if you want to go around, or if you just want to use wisely the next day.

We (Montse, David and me) the ones hosting the party in our 711 apartment in 102nd street decided to work on some posters pretending a class environment. Lots of fun. The typical activities we have with our students, the rutines established and so on.

To be brief let me say that we finished ( just 7 out of 15) at 5.30am... after drinking all the beers in Manhattan and after dancing all the spanish songs from the 80's and some english ones... it was definetely great... it's nice realizing that I met all these people just 4 month ago and among all them there is some people I do care about. Caring, being together, sharing.

Today I'm so busy, for tomorrow I have to introduce all the grades on internet of all my students, It's a software that I don't know very well but I'm dealing with it. I promised that next weekend I will not work at all... from friday 5pm to Sunday 9pm I won't do anything....

Which means working quite a lot during the week but I do want a free weekend.

I must improve my writen english... I feel it's quite poor...

Q.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home