Diari d'un professor a NY: serà un recull de les meves observacions, pensaments i emocions de una aventura que m'ha portat a New York a fer de professor. Diari d'un professor a NY: será una colección de mis observaciones, pensamientos y emociones de una aventura que me ha llevado a New York a trabajar como profesor. Diari d'un professor a NY: will be a collection of observations, thaugts and emotions of an adventure that brought me to New York to work as a teacher.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Disciplined to reach happiness...

... or tribute to my new words


New York, 17C. Raining all day. Weather Forecasts rain for until Sunday morning, definetely not the best scenario for a weekend trip....

Considering discipline as a training intended to produce a specific character or pattern of behaviour I truly believe that you can reach happiness being disciplined. If I discipline myself to write a bit everyday in my diary I will definitely be very happy when reviewing it in the future.

My favorite Afghan suggested a number of times that I should write down all my new words in English and explain them a bit what they mean and the context I learn them.

I will do it.

Finagle - achieve something by means of trickery or devious methods.
You should finagle your way in.

There are not enough “ooo’s” in the word smooth… when you are doing something very well.... Or when drinking whiskey and goes down smoothly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home